Products & Services for occupational and residential areas:
- Smoke/ gas detection system (portable/fixed)
- Fire/ vapor suppression system (portable/fixed)
- Emergency response appliances
- PPE (D, C, B, A) including thermal and electrical
- Occupational safety appliances
- Traffic & road safety appliances
- Hygiene and environmental monitoring appliances
- Arrange and provide service that are FSM business related appliances.
- Arrange and provide all kinds of basic/ moderate/ advance level training that are related to Safety, Fire management system i.e. LCP/ life critical procedure, general work, hot work, fall protection, excavation, confined space, electrical safety, LOTO, breathing air, gas testing, hazcom, SDS, hazard identification, risk assessment, firefighting, SCBA (donning & doffing), Emergency Response, Rescue, RCA, incident investigation and etc.
- Arrange and provide professional and expertise supports for feasibility study, hazop study, hazard identification, risk assessment, JSA/ job safety analyses, PHA/ process hazard analyses, PSSR/ pre-start safety review, emergency preparedness, crises management plan, incident command system, ERP/ emergency response plan, LCP/ life critical procedure, fire protection system (passive/active) and etc.
THE FIRE & SAFETY MANAGEMENT FORMED TO ELABORATE COMPLETE SOLUTION THAT INCLUDES SALES, SERVICE, TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY FOR MATTERS RELATED TO SAFETY, FIRE, EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND EVACUATION NORMS FOR COMMUNITY OR CLIENTS TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE SAFETY PREPAREDNESS FOR RESIDENTIAL/ OCCUPATIONAL SPAN, THE FORMATION OF FIRE & SAFETY MANAGEMENT IS ORIENTED WITH SKILLS MORE THAN 20 YEARS IN PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES AND GUIDANCES THAT ARE BASED ON OSHA, NIOSH, ANSI, ASHI, ASC, FEMA, NFPA, ICC & UL, FM STANDARDS.
Our policy relates to national and international regulatory norms including guidance that is authenticated by BFSCD Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence to carryout business for Fire and Safety appliances and services.
Aim and Objective
Our aim and objective to pursues and establish strategic partnership with client for appropriate fire and safety provisions to ensure safe working environment.
Our mission is to support and provide required appliances or services that are stanadrd and authenticated to use in the field of Fire and Safety.
Our vision is to achieve certain growth that is corresponding with industrialization, infrastructure and digitalization that expresses to ensure sustainable safety.
The organizer of FSM is competent on occupational safety, fire and Emergency Management System and channeled with global business partners. The supporting members of FSM are trained by organizer and external sources for business matters that related to safety and fire field.
The FSM outlines viable commitment to carryout ethical and reasonable trades within it’s timeframe which are followed by:
Clarify subject that is related within business term and scope as follows:
THE FIRE & SAFETY MANAGEMENT IS AUTHENTIC PARTNER OF FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS TO DISTRIBUTE PRODUCTS THAT ARE INNOVATIVE, COMPLIANT WITH HIGH GRADE OR EXCEEDING REQUIRED LEVELS OF SAFETY STANDARDS, THE FIRE & SAFETY MANAGEMENT IS QUALIFIED BY PARTNER MANUFACTURERS TO PROVIDE AFTER SALES SERVICE SUCH AS WARRANTY, USERS TRAINING AND BASIC MAINTENANCE GUIDANCE FOR SIGNIFICANT CLIENTS WHO OBTAINED SERVICE FROM FIRE & SAFETY MANAGEMENT.
The Task Force Tips (TFT) produce innovative firefighting equipment that are incomputable against many current traditional items, the Fire/Vapor suppression is much quicker and accurate by using TFT products for mitigations or elimination.
The W.S. Darley produce many innovative firefighting and safety equipment that are incomputable to many current traditional items, the emergency response is much quick and sustainable by using W.S. Darley products.
Faisal Ahmed (FSM Founder)
Certified Technical Competency:
The Fire & Safety Management/ FSM is a partnership (50%+50%) business between two entity and core operations of FSM are supported by below designations.